This set of printable and interactive numeral flashcards teaches the numbers (10 – 20). Included are the following educational activities:
1. Interactive Number Chart: Click to hear the number’s name.
2. Find the Number: Click on the matching number.
3. Connect the Dots: Connect the dots from the lowest to highest number and see a picture.
4. Numeral Worksheets: Print out and trace each number and then write each number by yourself.
5. Fill the Board: Put the numbers in order from lowest to highest.
6. Count Backwards: Put the numbers in order from highest to lowest.
This set is available in three languages (English, French and Spanish) and works great in the ESL / ELL / EFL classroom as well as ESE and special needs classrooms.