Free Flashcards – Math – 100 Chart
These printable and interactive one hundred charts are excellent practice tools that help teach children how to count. Children can either count by themselves or listen as the program counts for them. Included are the following educational activities:
1. Counting to 100: Count by 1s, 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
2. Odd Numbers: Count by odd numbers to 100.
3. Even Numbers: Count by even numbers to 100.
4. Missing Numbers: Click to insert the missing numbers into the chart.
5. Missing Odd Numbers: Click to insert the missing odd numbers into the chart.
6. Missing Even Numbers: Click to insert the missing even numbers into the chart.
7. Missing Numbers Before and After: Click to insert the missing numbers before and after the numbers in red.
These charts works great in the ESL / ELL / EFL classroom as well as ESE and special needs classrooms.