This set of printable alphabet flashcards teaches the upper case letters (S – Z). Included are the following interactive educational activities:
1. Interactive Alphabet Chart: Click to hear the letter’s name.
2. Find the Letter: Click on the matching letter.
3. Match the Letters: Click on the pictures that have the same letter.
4. Alphabet Worksheets: Trace each letter and then write each letter by yourself.
5. Match the Sequences: Click on the pictures that have the same sequence.
6. Missing Letters: Click on the missing letter to complete the sequence.
7. Find the Objects: Click on the pictures that start with the same letter.
This set is available in three languages (English, French and Spanish) and works great in the ESL / ELL / EFL classroom as well as ESE and special needs classrooms.